Comedy Lounge Festival Diary

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Day ?

I am absolutely exhausted today. It didn't really hit me until about 4pm but I just feel completely knackered. I'm glad I'm in London rather than Edinbburgh for this part of my steady decline, it usually happens at the festival and I usually lose the will to live and laugh at the same time. Hopefully this way I will get back to some normality and have a burst of energy when I go back on Monday. I'm not sure I can really see this happening though. I saw 31 shows, a couple of Spanks and the tail end of a Phat Cave - all in 8 days. Not bad going seeings I arrive late on the Monday and only saw 1 show and then spent 2 days seeing just one show. Overall I am very pleased. Still have a lot more to see when I go back, my list is ever changing.

Now I have to try to remember what I got up to so I can recount some hilarious anecdotes on here to make up for being rubbish. Thing is, I was having too much fun to tear myself away and go to an internet cafe. I think the lesson we have learnt here is that I should have bought myself a laptop rather than an emac. Still, nevermind. So let me see if I can sneak the days events into the appropriate places in this blog - and no-one need be any the wiser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home