Home
I have just got home from my first stint at the festival. And well done me for not making it to an internet cafe very often. I need a laptop - that seems to be the onl answer - especially as now GNER train seem to have wifi connections hidden in the ether. I am very tired and looking forward to sleeping in my lovely comfortable bed.
Incidentally, Mark Watson is a genius. I am a lifer. Kerry and I made it the whole way through the 2005 minutes and if you would excuse my language for a second, it was f*cking amazing. I will write more when I am normal again. Back to work tomorrow. Mark said I am "quiet, yet effective" and I also impressed everyone with my knowledge of the inner workings of "magic trees" - knew my attempt but ultimate fail at A level Chemistry would come in handy.
Two days of work then a wedding, then a spare day to recover and then I am back up. Really looking forward to it. This is the best festival for ages. Hasn't resulted in any tears. Yet! I've met loads of really great new people, which is always a good thing.
Anyway, it is wind-down, washing and sleeping time now.
Incidentally, Mark Watson is a genius. I am a lifer. Kerry and I made it the whole way through the 2005 minutes and if you would excuse my language for a second, it was f*cking amazing. I will write more when I am normal again. Back to work tomorrow. Mark said I am "quiet, yet effective" and I also impressed everyone with my knowledge of the inner workings of "magic trees" - knew my attempt but ultimate fail at A level Chemistry would come in handy.
Two days of work then a wedding, then a spare day to recover and then I am back up. Really looking forward to it. This is the best festival for ages. Hasn't resulted in any tears. Yet! I've met loads of really great new people, which is always a good thing.
Anyway, it is wind-down, washing and sleeping time now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home